Osteopathy & Western Acupuncture (Dry Needling)
- Initial Consultation £100 (Adults)
- Follow-up Appointment £70 (Adults)
- General Podiatry & Chiropody Consultation £100 (Adults)
- Gait Analysis £100 (Adults and Children)
- Orthotic Casting £90 (Adults and Children)
- Bespoke Orthotics £320 (Adults and Children)
- 60 minutes £80
- 45 minutes £72
- 30 minutes £65
What to Bring
Please bring to your appointment:
• Appropriate dress (e.g., shorts to change into if examining lower limbs, sleeveless shirt if examining upper limbs etc).
• Running & work footwear, if problem relates to running activities.
• Referral letter from GP, physiotherapist, other referring professional, including their e-mail and /or telephone number.
• All reports, x-rays, letters etc relating to your injury.
• If you are coming for nail surgery to treat an ingorwn nail, please make sure you have someone to collect you and open toe shoes to wear home. If you don’t we will not be able to treat you!
Note: A referral is not required to see us but we also welcome all referrals to us from GPs and other health care providers. If you are not referred, we would still like to have the details (email and/or fax) of your GP or physiotherapist, coach or team doctor so that we can ensure appropriate communication regarding your treatment progress.
Our osteopaths are registered with most health insurance companies* (AXA-PPP, AVIVA, Norwich Union, Standard Life, Cigna, Simply Health, Pru Health and more) so please check your policy to see whether a GP referral is necessary first. NHS referrals may also be available to you from your GP if you have had low back pain for over 6 weeks so please make sure you ask your GP for a referral.
For any patients wishing to use health cover with AXA-PPP, we are covered under a group practice so you simply need to mention you are attending Black Swan Osteopathy. Please check your insurance policy first as you are likely to require a GP referral before you attend the clinic.
*Currently all except BUPA but you may be able to get a referral from your GP directly on the NHS and get an appointment that day.
Payments and Cancellations
Payment is required at the time of consultation. A receipt will be issued as required for your private health insurance for you to reclaim all the costs back.
Cancellations: 24 hours notice is required. After this period a fee applies.
Feedback and Comments
We are constantly looking to improve our service to you so we encourage you to provide us with feedback of your visit. This should be sent to email@example.com
Our Weybridge clinic has full and free of charge parking facilities. There is a secure car park in Kensington Olympia on the back of the exhibition centre and additional pay and display bays outside the gym including a limited number of 1hr bays (40p) directly outside the club. Regretfully there are no parking facilities at the London Bridge clinic.
If you would like to bring your little ones with you to the Black Swan Clinic, there are crèche facilities available in our Weybridge and Olympia clinics whilst you have your appointment, alternatively we are always happy to have them in the treatment room with you as long as you are happy to have them! If you would like to use the creche, call ahead so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
Are you part of a club, company or association?
Black Swan Osteopathy can come to you and give a demonstration how osteopathy can be beneficial to you. The group may also be eligible for a discount and offers.
Get In Touch
We like feedback of all varieties so please voice your opinion loud and clear. We try to be perfect but we know that somethings slip through the net and we wholeheartedly apologise if this has happened to you. Please let us know as we will always try and rectify you for the inconvenience.
If you have had a good experience and would be happy to post a google review so others can see please do as we are always trying to reach more people who need and want help but don’t know who to turn to!